Rezultati 1 do 10 od 13

Tema: Veggies in Serbia?

Hibridni pregled

Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

The supermarkets are open on a Sunday right into the evening.

I think you'll be ok. There are options for veggies

Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

If you want to take a look at/print out some useful Serbian vocab including lists of basic foods go to http://www.lztranslation.com/serbian_grammar.html and follow the link to Serbian Phrases. These might help you translate menus, not all of which are yet available in English.

One restaurant that I know has an English version (can't remember what was on it tho, cos we only had afternoon coffee there) is the Nin which is not too far from the bottom of Blue run 7 - some people were plodding their way up to it when we left it at 4.30pm.

The restaurant/bar in the basement (conservatory) of the Grand is open to all, but it's basically a pizza place so would not be good for GF. It's the only place we found pints of beer tho and it was cheap!

We saw a flyer for a biggish looking restaurant on the little street just beyond the Grand - don't know if that might be worth looking at? Also there is a hotel/restaurant on the very short Masinac run served by a button lift and accessed via a path just beyond and to the right of the Chairlift for Blue 7 (Karaman Greben). Think it's called Heaven's seat or something like that - again being biggish it might be worth a look.

Incidentally, the Konaci does have a HB option, so it does have a restaurant - that's likely to be a self-serve buffet like the others I guess, but whether you can just buy a one-off there I don't know.

By the way - don't excpect to buy anything much at the airport at Nis! It is TINY - a shed tho there is a small cafe upstairs! On the way home, you leave pretty early and SHOULD have time to eat at the airport - we didnt cos our bloomin coach broke down! Suggest you might take something with you to eat just in case - those on B&B get given a packed breakfast.

SOrry can't be more specific - but am sure you'll have a great time.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •